Summer is all about eating light and cooling down. Fortunately, there are enough seasonal fruits available to ensure we are spoiled for choice.
With the arrival of the summer season, the possibility of dehydration increases. We often crave something sweet and juicy to make sure we have enough water in our bodies. However, the idea of Gulab Jamun and Galabis makes us sweat. The season is all about eating light (and chilled) foods. Fortunately, there are enough seasonal fruits available to ensure we are spoiled for choice. Use this fruit to make the perfect dessert to calm you down on scorching days and nights. This is what you can do (you can add fruits like watermelon, mango, etc. in all these recipes based on your choice):
Here are 5 Indian sweet recipes you need to try this summer:
1. Royal Falooda: The Refreshing Falooda Cup is the perfect dessert you need to beat the summer heat. Add a scoop of ice cream and some crunchy nuts. Try it with a delicious rose syrup, if you want to give it an unmistakable pink color and a tempting flavor.
2. Shrikhand, a common feature in Gujarati and Maharashtra families, is made from curd sweetened with sugar and flavored with cardamom and saffron. Grab the spoon and dig into it.
3. Phirni This classic dessert is a delicious Kashmiri dessert that simply melts in your mouth. Traditionally served in clay bowls, it has a certain earthy touch. Ferni is made from rice, either ground or whole, and resembles Shawwal Ka Khair.
4. Rasmalai A popular crowd-pleasing Bengali dessert is made from fresh chenna or paneer, which is made into fluffy dumplings and dipped in delicious malai. Serve chilled after lunch or dinner and enjoy the flavor for hours.
5. KulfiKulfi is our favorite ice cream. The velvety texture and irresistible flavor make it our favorite. This variation has a rich track base